Friday, January 6, 2012

Frustrated!

Why am I giving myself injections every night to only have one follicle to become mature. RE said that we still have a chance for the other two to catch up but they haven't grown in a week so why would they grow in 3 days. UGH!!! Bob just doesn't understand and says "it only takes one". I am so tired of hearing that saying. We've been doing this crap long enough where I have learned that obviously it takes more than one in our case. I am just hoping and praying that those two get with the program and we end up with at least 2 follicles.
To top it all off, my sick days are going away pretty quickly. I am not going to have a maternity leave if I ever do get pregnant. Dr.'s office only does monitoring between 8am and 11am. Don't they know we work also? It would be easier if I had a job that I could just make up hours but with being a teacher you either have to be there on time or take a sick day. Bye bye sick time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.