Yet another set back! Went in on Wednesday after being on clomid of the weekend to see how my body has progressed. The good news was that my lining was thinned back out to normal but bad news, nothing happened with the clomid. They said that I can either do more clomid or start injections right away. I was so excited to start the injections because that is what got me my BFP in the first place. Unfortunately, I got the phone call later in the day that my estrogen levels were elevated so I couldn't start the injections. UGH!!! Why does my body hate me so much.
Bob and I discussed that it probably just would have been better to get the D&C in the first place. I wouldn't have had to go through half of this crap if we just did that. We are pretty much waiting the 3 months anyway. I just hope nothing like this happens again. I don't think I can handle it.
Bob truly believes that we will one day have a baby of our own. I am seriously starting to doubt this with everything that has happened. I hope he is right!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.